Senior Broker (4643)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Financial & Professional Services to clients across the World, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Broker to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally be fluent in both Russian and English and have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant professional experience in a similar position.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of the company’s products.
- Examines the adequacy of clients’ financial resources.
- Negotiating deals with clients.
- Closing deals (stock and over-the-counter ones).
- Analyzing data and market conjuncture.
- Assessing current situation for a specific financial instrument (Best execution).
- Processing sales transactions.
- Developing tariffs of financial instruments and their monitoring.
- Networking to attract potential clients.
- University degree in Finance or another related field.
- 3+ years experience in managing assets in the amount from 50 million euros of both personal (private banking) and corporate (liquidity management) portfolios.
- Experience in developing short-term and long-term investment strategies with a target level of return.
- Strong ability to negotiate and present investment ideas to clients.
- Practical skills at fundamental and technical analysis of the US and Russian stock markets.
- In-depth knowledge of assets analysis to determine entry/exit points, rebalancing.
- Skills in making forecasts of portfolio behavior at different macroeconomic scenarios, experience in portfolio risk analysis.
- Proven experience in development and implementation of new products to offer clients.
- Good command of the English and Russian languages.
- CFA is an advantage.