Senior Auditor (4785)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Consultancy & Accounting firm, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Auditor to join their growing team in Limassol. The successful applicant will be Fully-Qualified (ACCA/ACA) and possess a minimum of 4+ years of relevant audit experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional established Firm with further development and career opportunities.
- Management of portfolio of audit clients.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with ISAs.
- Regular reporting to the Management team about status, progress and completion of audits.
- Organization in accordance with the reporting deadlines and the dynamics of client communication.
- Support and supervision of more junior member of staff.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- At least four years of recent practicable audit experience
- Very good Knowledge of the IFRS’s and ISA’s.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Caseware.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written). Greek / and or Russian would be highly advantageous.
- Professionalism, ability to work with a team and, when necessary, to work under strict reporting deadlines.
- Ambition to have a career as an Auditor and expand your knowledge and experience.