Senior Auditor (4672)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected provider of Audit & Accounting services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be either Part or Fully-Qualified ACCA/ACA and have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in Audit.
A Senior Auditor position in one of the Audit and Assurance Groups of the Firm to be assigned a portfolio of a range of clients, including investment companies, financing, education, money transfers and shipping. Advisory projects may also be assigned. Reporting to Group Director and/or Managers. Supervision and coaching of audit team members will be part of the position.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Qualified or studying towards his/her qualification (ACA or ACCA).
- At least 2-3 years of experience in audit and assurance with a reputable large or medium-sized audit firm.
- Strong and in-depth experience in audit, corporate tax compliance and in using e-audit methodology are essential.
- Experience in the provision of advisory services will be considered an advantage.
- Ambitious and highly committed individual with strong analytical, communication and technical skills.
- Fluent in Greek and English (Written & Spoken).
- Hardworking and enthusiastic professional with career aspirations and interest in further advancement within the Firm.