Senior Accountant (4644)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Financial & Professional Services to clients across the World, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be fluent in both Russian and English and possess a minimum of 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Financial analysis: participation in the preparation of management accounts.
- Providing advice to the stakeholders on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Calculating the income tax for Cyprus companies and participation in VAT audit.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Cooperation with auditors in respect of the financial statements.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or another relevant degree.
- Any relevant accounting qualification is considered a significant advantage.
- Work experience in a similar role not less than 5 years.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Solid work experience in direct communication and reporting to shareholders.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, specifically with 1C.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Russian and English languages is must.