Senior Accountant (4386)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-established and highly respected providers of Corporate & Fiduciary Services, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and suitably well-qualified Senior Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be a full member of the ACCA/ACA/CPA and have a minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in a Professional Services firm.
- Ensures corporate statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Prepares management accounts and statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRSs.
- Performs banking operations.
- Handles Tax, VAT and other client issues.
- Assists with ad hoc projects and requests.
- Liaises with external associates and relevant authorities in Cyprus and abroad.
- University degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a related field and holder of a Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA).
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in a professional services firm is a must.
- Dynamic with high levels of commitment and strong results drive.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.