CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a global company with regional offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced Senior Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be a full member of a professional accounting body (ACCA/ACA/CPA) and hold previous and demonstrable experience in a similar capacity.
- Implement and maintain accounting and reporting standards and ensure IFRS compliant accounting processes.
- Monthly and annual account closing.
- Prepare financial reports to be provided to internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and guide audits, communicate with external and internal auditors and group entities.
- Review and report financial and non-financial information accurately and on time.
- Coordination of the preparation of financial statements and Management Accounts.
- Overseeing and monitoring payroll.
- Responsible for all internal statutory obligations including VAT and Tax queries.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA.
- Vast experience of IFRS, Tax, VAT and auditing standards is a must.
- Ability to apply the standards in practice, including strong technical financial skills in accounting, control and systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with personnel at all
- Organizational levels and contributing to a team, ability to be diplomatic and yet persistent.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Highly reliable, trustworthy and loyal personality.