Semi Senior Auditor – Accounting & Audit – Nicosia/Limassol – ZA24080
One of the top 10 largest Accounting and Audit firms with a well-established team in Cyprus are working with GRS to recruit a Semi Senior Auditor (ACA/ACCA) to join their team either in Nicosia or in Limassol. The successful candidate must be close to obtaining their qualification and must have experience as an Auditor. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join one of the market leaders in Accounting and Audit, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Nicosia/Limassol based Semi Senior Auditor role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collection and maintenance of clients’ KYC
- Provide support to the accounting department in submitting VAT and VIES
- Submit tax return forms for clients
- Perform audit checks for both local and international clients
- Preparation of completed audit forms for review and submission
- Coordination of a portfolio of Audit clients and participation in all the steps
- IFRS improvements based on the clients’ financial statements
- University degree in Accounting and Finance or any other relevant field
- Qualified or partly Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experience as an Auditor
- Excellent knowledge in using CaseWare
- Fluency in Greek and English both verbal and written is a must
- Fluency in Russian will be considered as an advantage
- Attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Annual salary reviews
- 13th salary
- Provident fund scheme
- Smart casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.