SCRUM Master (4765)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Information Technology company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a SCRUM Master to join their team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant SCRUM Master Certification and hold a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience as a SCRUM Master working within an Agile environment.
- Assist the CTO to coach the team into the next stage of their agile transition.
- Collect and provide the CTO with agile KPIs and metrics on an ongoing basis and propose proactive measures for improvement.
- You will be responsible for multiple product scrum teams at any given time.
- You will be facilitating Scrum events (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Refinement, Retrospective, Sprint Review, Scrum of Scrums and other events as per best practises).
- Activating the right allure towards, transparency and adaptive environments.
- You will communicate with all teams to ensure dependencies are aligned; blockers removed.
- Assisting the teams so that the backlog is groomed.
- Ensuring tickets are according to standards.
- You will produce status reports as required.
- You will understand and follow company processes with regards to managing Scrum framework in alignment within the SDLC (development process, QA process, Release Management, Site Reliability support and DevOps).
- You will need to input to the continuous process improvement for Scrum processes.
- You will keep abreast of industry standards and trends with regards to best practices.
- Training/Onboarding of new team members in Scrum and agile thinking and practices.
- Certification as Certified Scrum Master/Scrum Professional.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master and in working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of best practises in software development based on agile methods.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering products on time, against quality and to budget.
- Excellent communication (verbal, writing) skills in English.
- Proactive ‘Can do’ and results oriented attitude.
- Approachable, great team player.
- Calm, Positive, optimistic, self-motivated and empathetic.
- Customer oriented.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Any relevant university or college degree in informatics, information technology, project management or comparable qualification.
- Ticketing system knowledge (i.e. Jira).