Scrum Master (4639)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding company operating within the Sports Betting & iGaming sectors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Scrum Master to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally have 5+ years of experience within IT Project Management and/or acting as a Scrum Master and be highly knowledgeable with the Agile framework.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- At least 5+yrs of experience in a Scrum Master and/or Project Management role.
- Familiarity with software development.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Agile (Scrum) project approach experience.
- Strong understanding of modern technologies, development architectures and approaches.
- Understanding of the architecture of transaction processing systems, iGaming systems etc…will be considered a significant advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English.