Sales Representative (Native Arabic) (4625)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC Regulated Investment Firm with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a native Arabic Speaking Sales Representative to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally have previous experience in a sales capacity from an Investment Firm and speak a native level of Arabic.
- Promote the Company’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective clients.
- Conduct business development.
- Help maintain high levels of client acquisition, retention and reactivation.
- Ensure clients receive the highest level of service at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets and the factors that influence them.
- Follow the policies and procedures set by the compliance department with regards to processing client documentation.
- University degree in Finance or related field will be considered an advantage.
- A native Arabic speaker with excellent written and oral skills.
- Proven track record of success in sales and business development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Must be efficient and organised.
- Excellent telesales skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Dynamic, innovative and target driven.
- Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate/ manage others in a fast paced & dynamic environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Previous experience in a client facing, sales or similar role is essential.
- Industry experience will be considered an advantage.