Sales Representative SwissClub Marine (MP-1120-SAR)
Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client SwissClub Marine, a multinational company, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Representative to join their Sales Team.
The successful applicant must have Sales experience preferably in the Marine / Boat sector in Cyprus. He/She will be responsible for the promotion of its brands to prospective customers, execution of agreed sales and profitability targets established by the business within the assigned sales area of Cyprus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out market research, classify leads and opportunities
- Preparation of sales reports and competition analysis
- Develop Relationships and drive sales with leading customers in Cyprus
- Manage existing accounts and develop Sales leads within the territory
- Work closely with a cross divisional team to maximize sales
- Grow portfolio performance ensuring business growth
Required Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Marine or any equivalent
- A very good understating of the Boat industry will be considered an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse clients
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages – both oral and written
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Multi-functional, with an ability to work under deadlines and pressure
- Strong communication, sales presentations and proposal preparation skills
- Passionate in growing within the company and committed to results
- Ability to travel in different cities
Remuneration will be based on performance.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number: MP-1120-SAR. Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
SwissClub Marine: https://swissclubmarine.com/