Sales Representative (MP-1020-SR)
Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client, a multinational company which creates paints and performance coatings for both industry and consumers, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Representative to join their Sales Team.
The successful applicant must have 5+ years of Sales experience in the Marine sector in Cyprus. He/She will be responsible for the execution of agreed sales and profitability targets established by the business within the assigned sales area of Cyprus, by developing new business and expanding the business with existing customers in the Marine Paint and Protective coating industry.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage a portfolio of customers, in a designated area, to execute sales plan
- Screening customer base for new opportunities generates leads and maintains pipeline
- Provide appropriate and agreed levels of contact, service and support to ensure sales targets are met
- Monitor sales against agreed targets on a regular basis to ensure they are met and where necessary the need for remedial actions are identified, reported and implemented
- To collect, report and analyse the customer feedback / information on present as well as future market trends in the context of possible further market penetration
- To promote the positive company image and develops long-term relations with the customers
- Create and execute Account/Customer plans aligned with national plans to promote added value
- Review Receivables and control Days Sales Outstandings in line with business expectations
Knowledge & Work Experience:
- MPY industry, any B2B industry environment
- 5-8 years of work experience in commercial roles, sales and key account management, sales to strategic accounts
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related field. Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in related field preferred
- Commercial and business acumen
- Decision making
- Creating value propositions
- Drive and self-motivation
- Results orientation
- Customer service orientation
- Stakeholder management
- Project management, problem solving
- Communication and presentation
- Basic understanding of cross functional processes and financial concepts related to sales and cost to serve
The position falls in hierarchical Category MM2 and the associated salary is €30,000 – €35,000 gross/annually (based on experience), 9% pension funding, company car and mobile, plus high annual sales bonus on target.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number: MP-1020-SR. Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.