Sales Office Administrator (4689)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established company created to provide a full range of Loan and Real Estate Management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Office Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally have previous, relevant professional experience from the Real Estate or related sector and speak fluent Greek and English.
- Receives direct leads/enquiries (calls, web request, etc.) and provides initial information to potential buyers;
- Determines potential buyers’ needs via telephone communications and allocates sales enquires to the respective sales agent.
- Manages the sources of sales leads received directly or through intermediaries and registers those in the CRM system.
- Implements follow up leads procedure as per Company’s Policy.
- Manages offers in association with the Sales Team, completing the offer approval process including the offer assessment, memo preparation and submission.
- Prepares various weekly reports on Sales, as required by Management.
- Liaise with intermediaries and provides offers for their potential clients and any other information requested.
- Manages the registration of local and international intermediaries in the CRM system.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar customer service role in real estate or another related sector.
- Highly effective communication and customer service skills.
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties.
- Handles multiple requests at the same time, able to navigate between call-centre responsibilities and daily duties.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-oriented and focused upon delivering results.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and strong reporting skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.