Sales Office Administrator (4689)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established company created to provide a full range of Loan and Real Estate Management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Office Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally have previous, relevant professional experience from the Real Estate or related sector and speak fluent Greek and English.
- Prepares and circulates all weekly, monthly and ad-hoc departmental reports, while reconciling information with other internal departments as required.
- Responsible for the daily update of reports which include information on offers received and the status of assets in closing and onboarding stages.
- Reconciles all internal reporting and enquiries lists with the CRM system.
- Participates in the development and manages the implementation of various departmental projects.
- Manages the registration of local and international intermediaries in the CRM system.
- Liaises with intermediaries and provides offers for their potential clients and any other information as requested.
- Manages offers in association with the Sales Team.
- Accurately assigns internally new REO’s and Foreclosed assets as provided by the Head of Sales.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar customer service role in real estate or another related sector.
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-oriented and focused upon delivering results.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and strong reporting skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.