CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established and expanding provider of Home Surveillance and Security solutions across Cyprus and beyond, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Engineer to help drive their business forward. The successful applicant will ideally have a strong technical understanding of similar technologies as well as a proven track record of developing new business.
- Directs the prospecting and selling of company products.
- Retains the business of assigned accounts and drives the renewal strategy for updated products and specifications at intermediate, large or key accounts.
- Effectively recommends changes in response to renewal action or market demands that are consistent with capabilities of the organization.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Solving client problems.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in a designated region.
- Travelling to visit potential clients.
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve problems and provide service.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Reviews on a monthly/quarterly basis the appropriate data on assigned accounts in order to retain and maximize profitability and growth.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a sales environment preferably in Home Security and/or Surveillance.
- Bachelor’s degree, Electrical or Electronic Engineering; Master’s is a plus.
- Excellent English & Greek language skills.
- Demonstrated selling skills.
- Demonstrated experience and skill with product and financial aspects of negotiating an account with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to organize and prioritize work. Effective problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently and/or in collaboration with various departments and levels of personnel.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel domestically whenever required.