Sales Consultant (Rural Areas) (4686)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established company created to provide a full range of Loan and Real Estate Management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Consultant (Rural Areas) to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be responsible for building beneficial relationships with a network of agents, associates and potential buyers for the rural areas of Nicosia and Larnaca.
- Promote real estate assets in rural areas of Nicosia and Larnaca to potential buyers, generated either directly or through the network of agents.
- Ensure effective implementation of the visitation schedule to the areas assigned to him/her.
- Maintain close working relationships with real estate agents and other associates and ensure continuous expansion of the business network in the rural areas of Nicosia and Larnaca.
- Effective execution of the marketing activities developed in the rural areas of Nicosia and Larnaca;
- Determine potential buyers’ needs and propose solutions.
- Coordinate with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure effective organisation of appointments.
- Follow up with potential buyers by implementing the company’s Follow Up Policy.
- Oversee and provide continuous support on the monetisation of real estate assets in rural areas of Nicosia and Larnaca.
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets.
- Prepare detailed analysis and relevant recommendations for offers received.
- Report on the sales progress to the Regional Sales Manager and the Head of Sales.
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a network of agents, associates and potential buyers for the rural areas of Nicosia and Larnaca.
- Knowledge of the local property market.
- Commercially oriented and business acumen.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.