Sales Consultant (Real Estate) (4687/4688)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established company created to provide a full range of Loan and Real Estate Management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Consultant to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant have a minimum of 2+ years of Real Estate sales experience and will be responsible for promoting real estate assets to potential buyers in the Nicosia/Limassol areas.
- Promote real estate assets in Limassol to potential buyers, generated either directly or through the network of agents.
- Determine potential buyers’ needs and propose solutions.
- Coordinate with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure effective organisation of appointments with clients and their proper registration in the company’s CRM system.
- Follow up with potential buyers by implementing the company’s Follow Up Policy, ensuring the timely submission of feedback and maintaining updated records on the Company’s CRM system.
- Oversee and provide continuous support on the monetisation of real estate assets in Nicosia.
- Maintain close relationships with real estate agents and contribute to the overall expansion of the Company’s business network.
- Ensure the achievement of individual sales targets assigned, monitor and report on the real estate agents’ performance.
- Ensure on-time submission of the enquiries and sales reports agreed with the real estate agents.
- Prepare detailed analysis and relevant recommendations for offers received.
- Ensure effective implementation of the visitation schedule to real estate agents and associates.
- Report on the sales progress to the Regional Sales Manager and the Head of Sales.
- Professional experience of 2-3 years in a sales role, in real estate or in a related industry.
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties.
- Knowledge of the local property market.
- Commercially oriented and business acumen.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.