Sales & Business Development Manager
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, the sole authorised distributor of a very well-known and highly respected brand of Information Technology related products and services, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, highly capable and commercially-aware Sales & Business Development Manager. The successful applicant will have a proven track-record within Sales & Business Development, ideally within the Information Technology field and will have previous and demonstrable leadership experience. This position is headquartered in Nicosia, but with an island-wise remit.
- Manages the activities of people of the Sales Department, sets targets and evaluates performance of each team member.
- Actively pursues sales opportunities and solutions to customers in the Nicosia, Larnaca and Famagusta areas
- Direct sales of IT services, software and solutions, e.g. Microsoft cloud services.
- Submits forecasts and other reports to the General Manager on a regular basis as per the company procedures.
- Provides ongoing training and demonstration of products and services to employees
- Responsible for searching and proposing alternative products and solutions in order to secure additional revenue streams for the company.
- Responsible for the launching of alternative products and solutions.
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date with training workshops and to assign respective trainings to team members.
- Travels to locations of the company or other offices, inland or abroad as required for the performance of the above duties.
- Carries out any other assignment that the company will find appropriate with regards to the job.
- University & Master’s degree in Business or related field would be highly advantageous.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar managerial position.
- Previous Sales and Business Development experience within the IT Sector will be considered a significant advantage.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously.
- Writes in a clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language.
- Fluency in Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Creates new and imaginative approaches to work-related issues. Identifies fresh approaches and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions.
- Able to work in a pressurised, target-driven environment.