Revenue Assurance Officer (4805)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a Revenue Assurance Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally have a minimum of 1+ years of professional experience in accounting, internal audit, business or financial management and speak an outstanding level of fluent English.
- Ensure ROI of all services by teaming up with Revenue Assurance manager to actively manage expenditures and analyze cost reduction measures.
- Examine internal data and track the revenues of the company.
- Match revenues to expenses to determine the relative profitability of each service.
- Must also be capable of taking the information from the contract and formatting it into financial reports that are easy to read and easy to understand.
- Responsible for taking large sets of numerical data and extracting from them valuable information about the company’s revenue.
- Provide daily updates the revenue assurance manager.
- Maintain revenue and billing documentation in accordance with regulations.
- Contribute to enhancing treasury processes and procedures.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- 1 – 3 years experience in Accounting, Internal Audit, Business or Financial Management.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluent knowledge of English is essential.