Responsible Gambling Manager (4684)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected company operating in the Online Gaming & Gambling Industries, we are seeking to recruit a Responsible Gambling Manager to join their team of professionals in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally have a minimum of 3+ years of managerial experience from the iGaming sector and possess outstanding communication skills in English.
- Dictate an overall strategy for responsible gambling across the departments, touch points and customer lifecycle.
- Making sure Responsible Gambling is a part of the daily operations in all departments and functions, from support to marketing and technical implementation, including outlining and constantly improving strategies and procedures.
- Product and user journeys focus; working with product, compliance and CRM teams to develop and perfect user journeys / product UX related to RG touch points and experiences customers have with the product and internal communication with a view to constantly improving engagement.
- Making sure the best tools and technical solutions are offered and being the owner of the development projects related to this.
- Proactively promoting responsible gambling awareness to all customers, including the strategy and the execution of responsible gambling campaigns, tools, procedures and safety measures.
- Align activities and liaison with various CRM department managers.
- Be in charge of external responsible gambling campaigns from idea to execution.
- Sharing market-level industry developments, providing competitor analysis, giving insights into what others are doing in the market to keep the marketing, compliance and product teams in-the-know.
- Work with business analytics and CRM teams to understand the impact RG has on customers behavior and subsequently on business performance with a view to always leverage RG strategy and efforts to drive sustainable business growth.
- Act as company representative in external RG related industry collaborations whether through work with trade organizations e.g BGC or work with RG associations/charities/ academic institutions etc.
- Minimum 3+ years of managerial experience in the iGaming industry, working ideally in the UK and other Western European markets.
- Proficient in industry best practices related to Product, CRM and Responsible Gambling in particular.
- Is familiar with project development and project management.
- Comprehensive understanding of UI & UX and technical aspects of project development.
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.