Relationship Officer (4856)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a globally recognised provider of tailor-made Residence & Citizenship Planning services, we are seeking to recruit a Relationship Officer to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 1+ years’ experience within a Sales, Account Management and/or Client Service position and possess excellent relationship management skills.
- Manage key client relationships through regular contact and visits (if applicable).
- Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day-to-day activities necessary for the client application and escalate issues and requests when needed.
- Build and execute a client-centric relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls & application reviews.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction through account planning, proactive client communications and issue remediation.
- Continuously identify and exploit cross-selling opportunities that embed the firm and its offerings with client needs.
- Leverage internal resources to assist the client with meeting the requirements of their application.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, marketing or other related disciplines would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in the immigration by investment industry would be advantageous, but not essential.
- 1+ years’ experience in Sales, Account Management and/or Client Services is a must.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and excellent attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM.