CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a Relationship Manager to join their team in Nicosia. The successful applicant should have previous experience and knowledge within the Financial Services sector and possess outstanding client service and communication skills.
- Ensure that at all times you comply with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with customers as the primary point of contact in the onboarding and integration process.
- Respond to customer enquiries using various communication mediums as an active member of the relationship team.
- Work closely with software development, technical support, underwriting, sales & marketing and product teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Produce regular reporting, including analyses of statistical data on query trends, peak times etc. and to record data based on customer pain points.
- Follow up with customers and identify up-sale and new revenue possibilities, whilst identifying churn risks.
- Perform product and feature demos, user training, and public facing webinars.
- Personally, solve Tier 1technical issues and escalate issues to technical support and other internal teams as needed.
- Business or Finance degree, preferred.
- Knowledge of financial and/or investment services, with transactional banking and money market experience preferred.
- Strong dedication to quality customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively and productively with others and prioritize multiple own tasks in a high-volume environment.