Relationship Manager – Corporate Services – Limassol – Ref#494
The leader in residence and citizenship planning with more than 30 offices globally, are working with GRS to recruit a Relationship Manager to join their dynamic team in Limassol. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role within the wealth management, private banking, insurance or investments industry and must be fluent in English both verbal and written. If you are looking for an opportunity to join the market leader in residence and citizenship planning and to be part of a motivated and energetic team, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Limassol based Relationship Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for the management of client relationships through regular contact and regular visits where applicable
- Be the primary point of contact with the client
- Be involved in day-to-day tasks regarding the clients’ application and liaising with the relevant team for any further issues
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained at a high level, through planning, proactive client communication and resolution of any issues
- Promote where applicable any further services that could be offered based on the clients’ needs
- Guide the junior members of the team
- University degree holder in Business or any other relevant field
- Master’s degree will be considered as a major advantage
- At least 2+ years’ experience in account management within wealth management, private banking, insurance or investments
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
- Fluency in any other language will be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of the immigration by investment industry
- Attractive remuneration package is offered, based on skills and experience
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.