Relationship Manager (4851)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a globally recognised provider of tailor-made Residence & Citizenship Planning services, we are seeking to recruit a Relationship Manager to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol. The successful applicant will possess a 2+ years’ experience in Account Management within Investments, Insurance, Private Bank or Wealth Management.
- Manage key client relationships through regular contact and visits (if applicable).
- Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day-to-day activities necessary for the client application and escalate issues and requests when needed.
- Build and execute a client-centric relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls & application reviews.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction through account planning, proactive client communications and issue remediation.
- Continuously identify and exploit cross-selling opportunities that embed the firm and its offerings with client needs.
- Leverage internal resources to assist the client with meeting the requirements of their application.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, marketing or other related disciplines.
- Masters or an advanced degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in the immigration by investment industry.
- 2 years’ + experience of account management within investments, insurance, private bank or wealth management.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and excellent attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM.