Regulatory Compliance Officer (4735)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a Regulatory Compliance Officer to work for an Alternative Investment Fund managed by the Group. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant compliance experience and will be a holder of the CySEC Advanced certification.
- Undertaking the statutory duties of the Compliance Officer.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the company’s compliance manuals and policies in order to ensure the Company’s compliance with both FCA and CySEC requirements.
- University Degree in a Finance, Economics or related field.
- CySEC Advanced Certification is a must.
- AML CySEC certification will be considered an advantage.
- 3-4 years proven hands on experience with compliance manuals/reporting to regulatory authorities for a CySEC regulated entity.
- Knowledge of AML and MiFID reporting.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Fluent oral and written English and Greek.