Regional Head of Business Development (4727)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an award-winning, CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a Regional Head of Business Development to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will have extensive, previous experience in a similar role.
- Sets the strategy and gives direction to the region, both the short and the long term.
- Sets up meetings with prospective, new and existing affiliates.
- Manages performance within the team, setting targets to Senior & Business Development Executives as well offering ongoing coaching and training.
- Manages affiliate relations, communication, collaborations and provides solutions and assistance to affiliates.
- Communicates with affiliates via email and telephone, answering inquiries about the affiliate programs and best practices.
- Evaluates and optimizes affiliate offerings.
- Manages, monitors and analyses affiliates on daily basis.
- Be fully aware of the agreements between the Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and inform Management in the cases that they are not being followed.
- Lists all pending matters between Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and correspond with the relevant departments.
- Maintains a productive relationship with the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents through the ongoing communication with them by acting as a liaison between them and the Company departments.
- Acts as the ‘eyes and ears’ of the Company achieved via remote communication with the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and physical visits to their offices.
- Ensures that the Heads of each Representative Office and/or Tied Agent stay motivated by addressing any concerns.
- Monitors the implementation and effectiveness of any procedures / policies agreed between the Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents.
- Assists with the planning of corporate events, such as local seminars and expos, in the countries where the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents operate or any new potential country where the Company might start operations in the near future.
- Assists the IT Services Department in implementing new operational initiatives and restructuring of any Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents if needed.
- Assists with the preparation of procedure manuals for all key Company processes, including operational process, within and across functions as related to the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents.
- Instils the Company’s vision and core values to the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents by communicating with them on a regular basis and being their number one contact for support and assistance.
- Monitors the performance of the different Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and their agents and report to the relevant Company Departments and Senior Management.
- Fluency in English – an additional language will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in Sales and/or Business Development.
- Experience in managing people and teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual.