Reconciliations Officer – Forex – Limassol – Ref#552
On behalf of our client, an innovating Forex company in Limassol, GRS are seeking to recruit a Reconciliations Officer to join their team. The successful candidate must have proven experience in a similar role within the FX industry. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow and develop further.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconcile data in accounting system – Reconcile bank/PSP balances with their statement
- Reconcile Client balances with platform balances
- Review and agree on balances with back-office daily reconciliations
- Performing client data reconciliation, confirming that adequate funds are kept segregated to cover client balances
- Preparing various daily/weekly/monthly reports, related to client funds and balances
- Resolving any discrepancies in a timely manner liaising both internally and externally
- Other reconciliations and internal reporting as required
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or another related field
- At least 1 year of relevant role experience in the FX environment
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, with sound knowledge of MS Excel
- NetSuite bookkeeping software knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge regarding how CRM works and how is linked with client transactions will be considered as an advantage
- Strong attention to details and ability to identify issues and follow to resolution
- Discretion in handling sensitive information
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a dynamic working environment
- Team player with the ability to cooperate with multiple parties.
- Excellent remuneration package
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Friendly environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.