Real Estate Valuer (4631)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Real Estate Asset Management company with headquarters in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Real Estate Valuer to join their team. The successful applicant must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in property valuation and must hold a relevant RICS qualification.
- Inspecting properties under consideration and provide an opinion of value based on market knowledge and available information on market value of comparable assets.
- Carry out analysis and make recommendations on the preferred strategy to add value and monetise assets.
- Appoint and oversee third party values where necessary.
- Able to undertake portfolio valuations.
- Good knowledge of the Valuation process and the RICS Red Book.
- Proficient in valuation software and cashflows, especially with MS Excel.
- Collect real estate data, information and statistics to help formulate and provide relevant and periodic reports.
- Gather and process available transaction data in order to carry out desktop valuations.
- Scrutinise the property market and identify trends affecting assigned real estate assets and develop recommendations.
- Review and assess valuations and their underlying assumptions and flag discrepancies to Valuations Coordinator.
- Monitor progress of valuations and ensure prompt delivery in accordance with the prescribed timelines.
- Monitor assigned valuation reports for each valuer and report to Valuations Coordinator accordingly.
- Coordinate with the property enforcement team, asset management and portfolio advisory.
- Relevant graduate / or post-graduate degree in Real Estate is desirable.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in a real estate valuation or other similar role is a must.
- Required RICS qualification.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written.
- Good understanding of real estate terms and concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.