Quality Assurance Officer, Middle Office
Our client, a Nicosia-based leading provider of financial services, is seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer for its US Equity Execution Desk. Our client prides itself on being a “one-stop-shop” for any Fund by providing state-of-the-art technology and solutions with a focus on tailored client service.
- Processing daily transactions and reconciliations with brokers
- Producing reports with regards to the company’s income and expenses from trading activities
- Liaising with counterparties in order to solve any discrepancies
- All administrative functions to support the trading desk
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Accounting/Finance or related field
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both oral and written
- High Computer literacy and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs especially Excel
- Extra languages will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry will be considered as an advantage
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive basic salary
- Provident Fund contributions
- Annual Bonus
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.