Quality Assurance Leader (4637)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding company operating within the Sports Betting & iGaming sectors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Leader to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in a QA Leadership position and will oversee all aspects of quality assurance.
- Planning and organization of the software testing process (functional + UAT + integration), testing GUI, analysis of automatic test results.
- Close interaction with developers, analysts and other participants of the development process.
- Development of testing approaches.
- Development and automation of a regression test model.
- Reporting on the results of testing.
- Development and support of test data generation tools.
- 2+ years of work experience in a QA role leading the team.
- Understanding the lifecycle of a defect.
- Understanding the features of the test environment in the preparation of test cases.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Basic in Python, SQL or other programming languages.
- Knowledge of Issue tracking tools /Atlassian JIRA/ Trello.
- Understanding and knowledge in Code repository /Atlassian Bitbucket.
- Understanding of CI/CD set of practices /Atlassian Bamboo.
- Good knowledge of documentation and collaboration / Atlassian Confluence.
- Excellent communication skills in English.