CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Online Marketing company with regional offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a dedicated QA Engineer, to join their team of professionals.
- Perform manual & automated testing on online gaming websites.
- Work closely with the software development team and stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Define and run acceptance, functional and regression tests.
- Perform effective exploratory tests.
- Create, maintain and execute automated UI, API, performance and regression tests.
- Effectively report and manage bugs.
- Monitor websites and investigate reported issues.
- Contribute to the team’s continuous improvement efforts.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years of web application software testing.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in test automation.
- Exposure to agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Proficiency with RDBMS (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL etc).
- Working knowledge of Linux systems.
- Willingness and passion for learning.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience/exposure to the below would be considered an advantage:
- Software development experience.
- BDD, Rspec, Cucumber experience.
- Selenium experience.
- Exposure to iGaming sector (online casinos).
- Exposure to payment processing services/gateways.