QA Engineer – IT / Fintech – Limassol – Ref#549
GRS are working closely with a financial Technology company based in Limassol who are looking for a talented and confident QA Engineer to join this small yet established team. This company offers a collaborative and idea-oriented environment and want all members of the team to be creative with the technology to help it move into the future. If you are looking for a new challenge and wish to join a forward-thinking Fintech firm apply today for more information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as hands on QA lead for the Cyprus team technology team
- Establish processes and interfacing with global QA counterparts
- Creating testing units packaged as docker images
- Perform functional testing of client-server applications
- Develop and write automated testing scripts
- Develop performance testing scenarios
- Adapt testing efforts to meet project needs
- Serve as second or third tier support for production issues
- Participate actively in process improvement projects
- In-depth manual, black-box testing experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Test-writing or development experience using a modern, object-oriented language
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows-based servers
- Flexibility to work with a variety of QA testing tools and languages and willingness to evaluate and experiment with new tools when needed in projects
- Demonstrated ability to test applications with little documentation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible work hours
- Creative and fun office environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.