Property Manager (4630)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Real Estate Asset Management company with headquarters in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join their team. The successful applicant must have a minimum of 1+ years of Property Management experience and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs.
- Participate in the asset legalisation process and understand complex title deed reviews and verifications.
- Maintaining systems for portfolio management.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).
- Maintain and update listings of available properties through the company platform.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Communicate with tenants of occupied assets and represent client on asset’s tenancy related meetings.
- Preparation of board of subcontractors (contractors, plumbers, architects, civil engineers etc.).
- Assess and compare received quotations both based on price and quality of contractor’s works and experience.
- Ensure quality of works with onsite inspections after a contractor is assigned to a project.
- University degree related to Real Estate or Engineering is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience in the field of Property Management is essential.
- Good understanding of real estate terms and concepts.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.
- Microsoft Excel to an advanced level.