Project Manager (4594)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and growing company operating in the Online Gaming Sector, we are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced and well-qualified Project Manager to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant Department Heads and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Meet with internal Department Heads to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal resources.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with department heads.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience and web technologies.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management Software and techniques such as the Agile framework.