Production Technician (4675)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding R&D company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Production Technician to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally have an academic background related to either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair systems and lab equipment.
- Assembly testing of final product will be required.
- Undertakes planning of production related tasks.
- Support, troubleshoot, maintain and improve high speed production.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- Soldering and assembling RF hardware.
- Ability to follow electrical and/or mechanical assembly instructions.
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering bachelor’s degree is an advantage.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and develop plans to execute to satisfy daily operational needs while maintaining focus on longer-term strategic needs – Hands-on approach.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and effectively interact with other Engineering disciplines and external contacts.
- Understand of electronic components and their functions.
- Skills on soldering and assembling of electronic and electro/mechanical device.
- Telecommunications Systems Engineering knowledge will be an advantage.
- Eager to learn and continuously improve.
- Excellent English.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.