Product Owner (4233)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International R&D company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Product Owner to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful candidate should have previous and demonstrable experience as a Product Owner within an Agile environment.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog that contains all the tasks to be performed for the next release.
- Generate a high-level release plan (Plan releases and upgrades).
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and managers to make sure the goals are clear, and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Set sprint goals.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Write acceptance tests per feature.
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints.
- Analyse preferences and requests of end users.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies.
- Refine our agile methodology based on results, client needs and feedback.
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
- Familiarity with the Agile product delivery workflow using JIRA.
- Strong technical knowledge of products and systems.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle will be an advantage.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development.
- Team spirit and good communication abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field.