Pharmacist – Pharmaceutical – Limassol – ZA24094
A large pharmacy with two shops in Limassol is working with GRS to recruit a Pharmacist. The successful candidate must be an approved member of the Cyprus Pharmaceutical Association and must have previous experience in a similar role. If you are looking to join a dynamic team of pharmacists, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Limassol based Pharmacist role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by doctors
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and consulting customers of any potential side effects
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels
- Keeping accurate customer records
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology
- Proven experience as a Pharmacist
- Approved member of the CPA
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work until 11.00 pm once a month
- Attractive remuneration based on skills and experience
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.