Personal Assistant to CEO (4354)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected Financial Services company with headquarters in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced and capable Personal Assistant to the CEO to join their team. The successful applicant must be fluent in both Russian and English and have extensive previous experience in a similar position.
- Assist the CEO in all day-to-day activities.
- Maintain calendar and daily schedule.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations.
- Setup travel arrangements.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Take minutes during meetings and conferences.
- Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Translate documents.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time within the general scope of responsibilities.
- Relevant experience within a similar position is a must.
- Fluent in both Russian and English, both oral and written. Greek language is advantageous.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.