Personal Assistant (Part-Time) (4703)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Information Technology company with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, capable and highly organised Personal Assistant to join their team on a Part-Time basis. The successful applicant will have previous and demonstrable experience in a similar position and possess excellent communication skills.
- Act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls, manage and maintain the CEO’s diary and email account.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, travel arrangements, visas and accommodation are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc and troubleshooting problems.
- Take notes and provide general assistance during presentations and meetings.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organize and maintain diaries and making appointments.
- Organize and attend meetings when required.
- Responsibility for basic accounts and budgets.
- Ensure guests of the Company are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the CEO’s work habits and preferences.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Previous PA/secretarial experience is a must.
- Excellent command of Greek & English. (Written & Spoken).
- Fluency in Hebrew or Spanish would be considered a significant advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to work on a Part-Time basis.