Personal Assistant (4764)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected Architectural & Design company with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant must have previous and demonstrable experience in a similar role and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls, manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Take notes and provide general assistance during presentations and meetings.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organize and maintain diaries and making appointments.
- Organize and attend meetings when required.
- Following up on accounts and invoices.
- Submission of planning application to planning authorities when needed.
- Ensure guests of the Company are well taken care of.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Undertaking any other Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Previous PA/secretarial experience is a must.
- Excellent command of Greek & English. (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint) and professional telephone manners
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Well presented – Highly personable – Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Bright, confident personality.