Payroll Specialist – Forex – Limassol – Ref#587
Our client an established Forex Broker in Limassol is seeking to recruit a Payroll Specialist. The successful candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in a bookkeeping and payroll role and must be able to perform a payroll of minimum 100 employees including calculating their commissions and bonuses. This is a great opportunity for someone who has the eager to learn and grow in a very responsible role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement accounting records of day to day financial transactions based on accounting policies and standards.
- Entering the payroll data in the payroll software
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant recording/reporting of payroll data
- Responsible for wages/benefits/tax deductions/bonuses calculation
- Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations
- Maintaining accurate and organised records of payroll data & documentation
- Responding to payroll related inquires and resolving concerns
- Performing financial reports for accounting and audit purposes
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or any other relevant field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in bookkeeping
- Proven payroll experience for at least 100 people (including bonus structure)
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel is a must
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP (B1) and/or ESoft will be considered as an advantage
- Basic Knowledge on VAT and Tax regulations
- 21 days annual leave
- Corporate events
- Friendly and fun environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.