CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International company who are leaders in their chosen field, we are seeking to recruit a team of suitably qualified and knowledgeable Payroll Executives to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. We are seeking experienced Payroll Executives from Junior to Senior level who are able to carry out the following duties:
- Manage a portfolio of payroll serviced clients in the UK and Ireland.
- Execute both weekly and monthly payroll on behalf of clients.
- Ensure the seamless, effective and accurate delivery of their payroll function.
- Collect documentation for compliance, collect and verify timesheets, liaise with the recruitment agencies for payment and regularly speak to the candidates/employees.
- Handle queries relating to expenses, overtime, general payroll etc…
- Any relevant academic background is highly desirable.
- Experience of Irish or UK Payroll is highly advantageous, but not essential.
- A relevant accounting background will be considered a significant advantage, but not essential.
- Detail-orientated with exceptional levels of accuracy.
- Fluency in English both oral and written is essential.
- Highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate in a clear and effective manner.
- Excellent customer service skills to handle any payroll queries from clients.