Payroll & Customer Service Executive
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International service provider with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a highly capable, accurate and hardworking Payroll & Customer Service Executive to join their team. The successful applicant will have outstanding communication skills in English, superior customer services skills and ideally some previous experience in payroll administration.
- You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of our clients (referred to internally as ‘contractors’) working on temporary employment contracts abroad.
- You will be the principal point of contact for all customer enquiries, mainly relating to payroll either by telephone or e-mail.
- Collect and check timesheets.
- Raise invoices.
- Make payments.
- You will verify employment contracts.
- You will collect and verify compliance related documentation adhering to strict EU data protection laws.
- You will liaise with a local Irish accounting firm for the registration and deregistration of clients for social security, taxation and the administration and provision of payroll services.
- You must provide accurate data input to document management software.
- You will be responsible for monitoring customer satisfaction levels and service delivery turnaround within set time frames.
- Concise written and spoken (business) English is essential.
- A friendly and outgoing individual who genuinely enjoys dealing with people.
- Must demonstrate good attention to detail and have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- An excellent professional telephone manner is essential for the role as is a passion for doing a good job and providing excellent service to customers.
- A committed team player who will go that extra mile for the team and customers.
- An extremely positive and proactive approach to work with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- A highly organised approach with the ability to balance priorities.
- Experience of working in a financial environment with payments, invoices and preferably Irish or UK payroll.