Payroll Analyst (Fixed-Term Contract)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Payroll Analyst on a fixed-term 12-month contract to join their team in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have previous and relevant professional experience in Payroll Administration, speak excellent, fluent English and be willing and able to commit to a fixed-term contract of 12 months.
- Assisting in the processing of payroll and monthly audits for the Group in EMEA and APAC regions.
- Preparing Compensation & Benefits financial reports as requested.
- Administer benefit schemes and support during the rewards process.
- Answering staff queries related to Comp & Ben matters.
- Support HR Business Partners with implementing new Compensation & Benefits schemes, processes and policies.
- Manage data collection processes and validation practices and procedures, managing the data interactions across the project work streams.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Validating data entries across all systems to ensure accurate and efficient information.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within Computer Science, Human Resources, Economics, Accounting and Finance, or any other elated field.
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role within payroll administration.
- Previous data experience In relevant fields such as mapping, migration and/or transformation.
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SAP, ETL tools, Data conversion, Data De-duplication, Data Cleansing methodologies.
- Proficient in MS Excel including advanced formulas functions (Vlookups, Pivot tables, IF statements.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- You demonstrate high integrity and ethics.
- You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail.
- You have good communication skills and a strong team spirit.