Payments Manager – Gaming – Limassol – Ref#498
GRS are seeking a motivated and dynamic Payments Manager on behalf of our client, a fast-growing regulated company providing single wallet white label casino and sports solutions via mobile, tablet and PC to join their Limassol Office. If you would like to apply for this role, we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring the account balances and analyse payments
- Performing settlement calculations
- Contract negotiations with service providers
- Account opening and maintenance with providers
- Research new payment providers
- Assist with new payment providers evaluation and onboarding
- Coordinate new implementations needed to meet Compliance and Regulatory requirements
- Fluent English speaker with high written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar position/industry is considered an advantage
- Gaming background will be considered as an advantage
- European citizenship
- Career development
- 21 days annual leave
- Group Medical Scheme
- Complimentary lunch
- Team building activities
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.