Payment Solutions officer
Payment Solutions officer
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
Our team is currently expanding, and we are currently looking to hire an exceptional Payment Solutions Officer for a group of companies to join us in our Limassol offices.
- Responsible to build and maintain relationships with banks and payment providers
- Research new payment providers according to the business’ needs
- Assist with new payment providers evaluation and onboarding
- Coordinate new implementations needed to meet Compliance and Regulatory requirements
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the current payment methods to ensure accurate processing of information
- Research and resolve identified discrepancies and propose ideas for improvements
- Consolidate existing and new payment solutions across entities and brands of the Group
- Ensure that all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist in the implementation of the new payment methods
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance or related field
- Previous experience in Payment Services/Banks at least 6 months it’s a must
- Business fluency in the English language
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment.
- Team-building activities.
- Free medical insurance.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JB-64 into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.