Payment Services & Bank Relationships Officer
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and award-winning CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Payment Services & Bank Relationships Officer to join their expanding team of professionals in Larnaca. The successful applicant will ideally have a relevant academic background in Banking/Finance or related field and have relevant, previous experience with Payments.
- Responsible to build and maintain bank relationships.
- Investigate and introduce new payment solutions to the company according to the business’ needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the current payment methods through quality control processes, to ensure accurate processing of information.
- Consolidate existing and new payment solutions across entities and brands of the Group.
- Negotiate terms with the processors and review the agreements with the assistance of the legal department.
- Research and resolve identified discrepancies.
- Ensure that all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in the implementation of the new payment methods.
- Travelling maybe required across the world to develop and maintain relationships.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance or related field.
- Background in Payment Services/Banks/ FX industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Business fluency in the English language.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience in a company with an international reach preferred.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.