Patient / Donor Coordinator at Pedieos IVF Center and Aphrodite Egg Bank New
Patient / Donor Coordinator at Pedieos IVF Center and Aphrodite Egg Bank
Pedieos IVF & Aphrodite Egg Bank
Pedieos IVF Center has been a pioneer in IVF Treatment, Embryo Development and Egg Freezing in Cyprus. Established in 1986 by Dr. Krinos M. Trokoudes, our center has had a tremendous influence on the field of reproductive medicine in both Cyprus and Greece. Due to the rapid growth of our egg donation program, Aphrodite Egg Bank has been developed and operates under Pedieos IVF Center. We currently work with several clinics in Europe, North America and the Middle East and are constantly expanding to new frontiers.
- We are looking for a patient and donor coordinator that is able to work in a highly fast paced environment and deal with many moving parts of the business. Multitasking has to be second nature to you to get all the different tasks done quickly and efficiently.
- Candidate must be fully fluent in English both in writing and speaking since we deal with patients and donors from all around the world. Additional languages are a plus!
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, organisational skills, and be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You should be able to create reports in Excel and use formulas to make certain calculations.
- Be comfortable with different programs like Google Calendar, Google Drive, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Previous work experience in the medical profession and dealing with patients is a plus!
- You will be responsible for the patient and donor journey and make sure that they go through all the required steps of the process and enjoy the experience.
- You will update and maintain patient files using a CRM system with their therapies, treatment, medication, lab test results, consent forms etc. and follow up with them whenever necessary.
- You will create reports at the end each month and present your performance to your manager.
- You will communicate with different clinics locally and abroad to coordinate patient and donor schedules.
- You will deal with payments, planning, budgeting.
- You will often have to write content and communicate with other clinics to establish collaborations.
- Market research to find out what the competition is doing and come up with innovative ways on how to become more competitive.
- It will be your job to make our procedures more efficient.
The Office is open Mon – Sat, 8:00 – 14:00
and Mon, Wed, Fri: 16:30 – 19:00
Your schedule will be set accordingly to cover the legal full-time working hours for Cyprus.
Competitive Salary based on your experience and skillset.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to the Managing Director – Stephanos Trokoudes – firstname.lastname@example.org