We are an Global financial services firm providing online trading capabilities to retail, high-net worth, and institutional clients globally. We strive to provide a client-friendly, interactive trading experience 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. As a team we always look to innovate and take advantage of the latest technology, passing on benefits to our clients. We are looking to expand our team internationally by hiring a Partnership Account Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Generate/increase revenue with new and existing partner accounts
● Handle new partner leads daily
● Business development and expansion of our folio of Introducing Brokers and Partners
● Maintain contact with partners to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
● Follow up on contacts for future business prospects
● Build and maintain your own portfolio of partners
● Assist partners and clients who wish to open, or are managing a trading account
● Actively follow up on queries and providing feedback to partners in a timely manner
● Inform your partners of any new products and promotions that the company is offering
● Meet company core values
● Reach and exceed monthly targets
● Training will be provided
● You MUST have an interest in financial markets
● Previous experience in B2B Client Management in the finance industry role is a MUST
● Fluent in English. Proficiency in a second language would be advantageous
● Impeccable phone manner with excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Thorough knowledge of the online trading markets
● Computer literate, with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
● A flexible approach to teamwork and a willingness to ensure results are achieved
● A hardworking attitude and have demonstrated the ability to work autonomously
● Positive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic
● A commanding knowledge of your target clients, existing competitors, and industry trends.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing and reputable financial services company. The team environment is collegial and will support you to take autonomy within your role. You will be encouraged to stretch your capability and seek opportunities for your professional development, as well as that of the company. We offer the potential for you to grow your career with an industry-leading online brokerage, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and extremely attractive performance based incentives.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates with previous relevant experience will be responded to.