We are currently seeking to recruit a Paralegal to join us in our Limassol office. The successful candidate will join the legal department and be required to provide administrative support to the team.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Law, knowledge of KYC requirements, a general understanding of corporate / commercial law and a proactive work ethic. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and want to join a dynamic company, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
· To provide legal administrative support to the team
· Collecting and maintaining up-to-date KYC records
· Assisting with regulatory applications and gathering supporting evidence
· Maintaining databases and filing records
· Preparing project progress reports and diarising key dates
· Arranging for execution, certification, apostille and legalisation of documents
· Perform other duties as assigned or requested
· University degree in Law (LLB Hons or equivalent)
· Relevant work experience is preferable
· Experience of working with Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel)
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
· A demonstrated ability to work independently, manage time and prioritise tasks
· Fluent written and spoken English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.